ASEFUAN holds a variety of events throughout the year aimed at strenghtening the ties among our members. Our Annual Conferences address current issues affecting Asia and Europe and attract a local audience alongside our members.
- Eleventh Annual Conference and General Meeting, Manila, The Philippines, July - August 2012
Conflict Transformation and Peaceful Settlement of Disputes in Asia and Europe
- Tenth Annual Conference and General Meeting, Amsterdam, Netherlands, August 2011
Securing Public Health in a Globalized World
- Ninth Annual Conference and General Meeting, Tokyo, Japan, August 2010
Creative Innovations for Future Sustainable Societies
- Eighth Annual Conference and General Meeting, Helsinki, Finland, August 2009
Rethinking Asia-Europe Communications: Challenges and Opportunities of Social Media
Co-organised with the University of Helsinki and supported by the Asia-Europe Foundation
- Seventh Annual Conference and General Meeting, Hanoi, Vietnam, August 2008
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Asia
Co-organised with CISS (Center for International Security and Strategic Studies) at the Institute of World Economics and Politics
- Sixth Annual Conference and General Meeting, Madrid, Spain, September 2007
ASEF@10 - Achieving Human Security: Inter-regional Cooperation and Global impact
Co-organised with UNISCI (Research Unit on Security and International Cooperation) at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid and the Asia-Europe Foundation
- Fifth Annual Conference and General Meeting, Bangkok, August 2006
Regional and Inter-regional Collaboration Towards Sustainable Development: New Perspectives?
Co-organised with the Centre for European Studies (CES) at Chulalongkorn University
- Fourth Annual Conference and General Meeting, Hamburg, August 2005
Global Production Sharing: Challenges and Opportunities for Asia and Europe
Co-organised with the Institute of Asian Affairs (IFA) & Asia-Africa Institute (AAI) of the University of Hamburg
- Third Annual General Meeting, Singapore, August 2004
Reports from projects-related activities are available on the respective pages in the Projects section of this website.
ASEFUAN has a group on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com), an online network of more than 5.5 million experienced professionals from around the world, representing 130 industries.